Fresh-water fishing in Istria? Yes, of course! Thanks to its mild climate, Istria is one of the rare places where fish bite even in winter, when the fishing season is long ago finished for other areas. See for yourself and join the Cup of Pazin City - an international competition in angle fishing, which is traditionally held in October.
Locations for fishing with licence of "ŠRD Pazinčica":
- ponds Cerovlje
- river Boljunčica
- river Pazinčica
- central part of Mirna river
- part of Raša river
- Gologorička pond
Fishing daily permits - price: 100,00 kuna - issued in electronic form
For more information contact Sport fishing society "Pazinčica" Pazin on number: + 385 (0)98 432 889
1. Fishing by the pools at Anzur (pisciculture goods) is forbidden a whole year round, except in the case of organised competitions.
2. The use of intoxicating substances, nets, fish-traps, long-lines, dynamite, tridents and similar means is forbidden.
3. It is not allowed to throw away rubbish and leftovers on the fishing surfaces or around them.
4. It is strictly forbidden to fish during the close season, that is from 01.04. - 30.04.
1. Fishing by using two fishing sets (with two angles each) is allowed.
2. Fishing can be done from dawn till dusk, except eel catch on the river Mirna
3. Allowed daily catch is:
CARP longer than 30 cm - 1 piece
TENCH longer than 25 cm - 3 pieces
CHUB longer than 20 cm - 10 pieces
BARBEL longer than 25 cm - 1 piece
PIKE longer than 40 cm - 1 piece
AMUR longer than 40 cm - 1 piece
Catching other watery animals (crab, frog, leech, etc.) is not allowed.
The pike close season is from 01.02. - 31.03.
The fishing close season for all the species in Cerovlje is from 01.04. - 30.04.
From 01.05.-31.05. fishing is possible only weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and Holidays
SRD "MRENA" BUZET, Fontana 7, Buzet, tel. 091 536 34 91
ŠRD "PAZINČICA" PAZIN, 43.istarske divizije 15, Pazin, mob.+385 (0)98 432 889 or (0)98 431 398 e-mail: [email protected]
ŠRD "ISTRA" BUJE, Grubice 5 Brtonigla, tel (052) 774 300