Culture

Parish church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Župni ured Pićan

Pićan bb, Pićan

+385 (0)52 869 358

po najavi / on request

Baroque church, Pićan

The Parish church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary was given the form of modernization in 1753, while the interior was baroqued during the last Bishop in Pićan - Picardy (1766-1784). As the cathedral fits, the church is owned by a number of valuable inventories, and a gold-plated bishop's mantle, the empress of Mary Teresa, stands out. The reliefs and emblems decorated with the tombs of Pićan bishops, as well as the deserving citizens of Pićna, are built in the church floor and in the plateau in front of the church.

Grad Pazin Općina Cerovlje Općina Gračišće Općina Karojba Općina Lupoglav Općina Pićan Općina Sveti Lovreč Općina Sveti Petar u Šumi Općina Tinjan

Copyright Central Istria 2020. Privacy and data protection